Friday, September 18, 2009

Is it wrong.....

  • That the extremely nice worker in the bakery knows Olivia by name and gets excited when we come in (almost daily) to do some shopping and Olivia gets her free cookie?
  • That when doing the dishes and I come across the ones my husband has not rinsed off (and are now terribly crusty with grossness), I leave them in the sink and wash the rest?
  • That I take any money found while doing laundry?
  • That I have let Olivia eat nothing buy orange sherbet and strawberry milk since Monday-yes she is sick & has strep, but still, is it wrong?
  • That I may have a not so nice "name" for a coworker.....at church!?
  • That I anally alphabetize all DVD's in the house (that is after categorized them into kids, Toby's wrestling DVD's and general) and get upset when (everyday) Olivia pulls them off the various shelves?
  • That sometimes I actually find it funny when Toby, makes, umm, "man" noises?

No comments:

Post a Comment