Friday, September 25, 2009

Off to spend some time with THE Mouse...Mickey of course!

Well, after months of anal planning and week of packing and repacking, we finally leave for Disney today!!!!!

All the suitcases are packed, food items packed neatly in our handy dandy reusable bags and Olivia is dressed in a Minnie shirt and feeling 100% after being super sick last week.

Now all I have to do is wait for Toby to get home from work...hopefully it's a short day for him!

I am SO excited to go and see Olivia's face when she sees her Minnie and Mickey, or when we spin like mad on the teacups (my LEAST favorite ride by far-darn motion sickness!)...I just can't wait!

I'm off for a quick lunch with my mom so Olivia can say bye to her Guma, and then we are (hopefully) off to the World!

No comments:

Post a Comment